GNU Nana -- improved support for assertions and logging
GNU Nana is a freely available library providing improved support for
assertions and logging in GNU C/C++. In particular:
* Space/time efficient assertion checking
* Space/time efficient program logging
* Code-to-HTML converter giving only details of your interface
and pre/postconditions (similar to Eiffel short form).
* Statement and function-level tracing under GDB.
* Logging via inline C code (as in ) or by extraction of
commands for gdb which results in no performance cost
unless running in the debugger.
It was written by the author because he has written too many of these
systems in the past for individual projects and has finally gotten tired
Generated by Doxygen 1.6.0 Back to index